Bar AlNiCo Magnets
Alnico magnets are of different types depending upon the processing techniques and applications. Alnico's are popular alloys of aluminum, nickel, cobalt with certain tint of iron. These magnets are powerful permanent magnets which can be carved into various shapes and sizes and then used in various applications.
The bar alnico has following characteristics:
- Alnico bar magnets have good thermal stability and are very suitable for high heat applications.
- They have maximum working temperature which vary between 975 degrees to 1020 degrees.
- Since they are hard and brittle, they cannot be subjected to conventional machining.
- As compared to ceramics they have high residual induction and
- If compared to ceramics and rare earth materials they have low
Bar alnico's have following applications:
- Food industries
- Chemical industries
- Electronic items
- Small consumer appliances