Round Base Magnets
Round base magnets are versatile and powerful magnets having an attachment hole in the center. The magnets come in different sizes and pull strengths and have wide applicability. They are powerful magnets which use either rare earth magnets or ceramic magnets. Round base ceramic magnets must be handled with care as they are brittle in nature. While using round base magnets their exceptional magnetic force may cause them to attract to metal so strongly that putting fingers in their path could harm it.
round base magnets are nickel or nickel/chrome plated for durability.
- They are generally inexpensive and have high holding power.
- The versatility of the magnets allow them to perform various functions.
- Because of their low cost, high holding power, and compact design, these magnetic bases are very versatile. For example, they can be used to hold towing lights, emergency lights etc.
- They have high pull strength.
- Round base magnets are made up of either ceramic magnets or rare earth magnets.
Following are the applications of round base magnets:
- The round base magnets are used for holding inspection equipments like indicator gauges, lamps, signs, antennas etc.
- The magnets are powerful enough to hold trouble lights, emergency lights or towing lights to a vehicle.
- If hook is attached to the banners it can hold large tarps to metal surfaces, hang shop lights or post important signage.
- The magnets are also useful for P.O.P. displays and in-store signage.
- Their common usage includes Antenna mounts, Work lamp bases, Vehicles flag holders etc.